Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday 21August2013

"Each weekend you prepare for the two weeks each summer when you wake up each day and really ride, or climb; the only imperative being to go to bed tired."

How many of you gut through the week to only live on Saturday? Why can't we find a way to live on a daily basis, maybe not for the whole 24 hours but for minutes, maybe even half hours, but what about being consistent with feeling alive and not feeling a slave to someone or something else. What do you live for? 

I had a rest day, I loved it. I walked around, I foam rolled and did some mobility. I was very fatigued from the last two days.

On a great note we got Progenex to install a juice bar and display case today. It looks phenomenal, come check it out.

Lift hard, heavy, and run fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment