Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday 20August2013

I am glad for a rest day tomorrow.

Attitude. I walk around (the gym mostly since thats where my life takes place) a lot and like to watch people. I watch their body language. How they say something is equally as important as what they say. Positivity to challenges that come to you is the only way to go about them. When something gets hard it's so easy to focus on the negative and incredibly difficult to push away those thoughts and create something positive out of those difficult situations. "Clearing the mechanism" Was a common line from a movie I liked "For the Love of the Game".  I have something similar that I say to my gym "control your mind", if one can control their mind; their anger, negativity, defeat, or their closed mind, they will be able to move forward that much quicker.

How is your attitude? Are you committed to being great at something? You either have it or you don't, flat as that. If you don't know you don't have it, get out of the way to the rest of us that have it.


A.
 Sn Pull+Reverse RDL+Sn+2 OHS+Sn Balance, 7 successful sets
 then: 5 StOH @ 165 + 5 muscle up x 3
 rest 3' after 3rd set
 then: 7 deficit HSPU + 7 box jump 30''
 followed by 100ft of rack lunge @ 165

B.
 PwrCln @ 70%, EMOM for 10'
then: 12' amrap
  10 KBS @ 70
  20 burpee
  40 double under

No comments:

Post a Comment