Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Moving day+Monday

We moved all day yesterday (Sunday)! My friend Kenny saved us. He works for a company that has a truck and not only did he let us borrow the truck, he drove and helped move us to LA; huge props to him.

With moving, getting going at the gym, yesterday I squeezed in a lifting session.

1. cardio + mobility
2. 3 RNFT: 4-6 Bar muscle up, 10 back ext, 3ea single leg step up
3. Front Squat 8@50%, 5@65%, 3@75%, 4@85%, 3@90%, 2@95%
4. 6 reps of ea: Sn RDL, Hng Mscle Snatch, Sn Press, OHS, 2 sets (1 w/ BB 1 w/ 95#)
5. HngPwrSn + 2 HngSn (3'' pause @ bottom for both), 6-7 sets
6. 2 power clean + 2 power jerk + 1 split jerk, 6-7 sets
7. This was optional but Nick and I were playing with this for a class. He used to do a shuttle run at his sports performance gym. We have a field turf mat outside and is about 70ft. We did 6 up and backs, not long, took me 58''.

Today I plan on doing an hour of steady state work. I feel pretty smoked today even though I just lifted yesterday, felt stronger. Hit 235 on the double Hng Snatch which I was pumped about along with my double @ 95% front squat, all this on a day of calories that consisted of 1 cliff bar, 2 protein shakes (30g protein), a greens energy bar! This was not ok, but with moving and all that comes with it, that took over. My goal is to do better today : )


No comments:

Post a Comment